Re: Having the Big C you see who your friends are

>I think that was reduced on appeal...

It was reduced on appeal to around $480,000.
Supposedly McDonalds makes about $1.3M
on coffee sales every day.

> you wan't to talk about unfair compensation
> awards take a look at this. [story from UK]

Outrageous!  This is even worse and, for us,
closer to home.

http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2007/07/23/2716/

The Shrub never fails to equate support for
his stupid war with support for "The Troops".
Yet his administration does little or nothing
for The Troops whose lives he has ruined.
It is abominable that in this century in
this country our own troops have to sue to
get medical treatment for injuries they
received while fighting for our country.
Perhaps Bush doesn't figure they matter since
he knows the was is not for our country --
it's all about political gain.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass