Re: Looking for install info on connecting up a Safewatch Pro 3000EN, from Tyco / ADT

Bollocks, first of all its mum, not mom, secondly I live in the attic not
the basement and fourthly I'd like to distance myself from Rolands remarks,
I'd have replied directly to Roland but mummy says I'm not allowed to
converse with his sort and if she catches me I'll lose my internet
privileges for a week and I'll go blind if I have to sit up here in the
attic for a week with nothing else to do .

Doug