Re: 2 or 4 wire smoke detector question.

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
46b00a4c$0$4730$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
>> 46aeb63f$0$4640$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> > Well your first mistake was you thought
>>
>> At least i do think,on your side you just look on the israel side of the
>> story,dont you think both side have there big share of responsibility?
>
> No not really, Arabs have had countless opportunities to stop the violence
> yet they won't, you don't see any jews strapping on bomb vests and walking
> into arab discos now do you?

no they have to much too loose,those are desperate people,on the other side
i dont see too much problem living in Israel,water every where,nice
agriculture,in palestine,its a bit less luxury...your comparaison are very
crooked...

>> > the only reason or just the last straw? If I had to guess it was their
>> > capture and oh umm maybe the previous thousand rockets launched against
>> > Israel's citizens.
>> >

>> And Israel again never did anything to receive those rocket?
>
> Nope

Yup your right they never attacked kids that were trowing rocks at tanks...

>> > act?

> prisoner
>> >
>> > Sounds like thats exactly what you are saying
>> >

>> Well you don't listen very well
>
> More like you don't talk very well

More like you dont want to listen...