Re: Installation/Upgrade info needed for Safewatch Pro 3000EN, from Tyco / ADT

2200 bucks would not be an unfair price to pay for a system of that scope.

It's not a scam, if you go on their website and price it out you'll see the
charge 70 bucks for each door/window, so they're charging  you half...seems
fair to me.

You won't find a reliable/reputable/ethical company to work on a system that
is under contract with someone else (ADT), so you may have to do this
yourself and hope ADT will accept your level of workmanship.

He doesn't like you he likes your money...it's just business. That's what
you get with a big company...you're just a source of revenue. Rip off?...nah
just a for-profit company.

ADT is not gonna supply you with programming instructions. They may not even
take your zoning if you are able to program it...they may insist on
programming it...I would.

<awetrwerewr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| On Jul 31, 2:10 pm, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
| wrote:
| > What do you mean...35 doors/windows and only two wires to hook up? Does
that
| > mean you have 17.5 doors and windows on each wire? Did you put the
switches
| > on already?
| >
| > <a...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

| > | On Jul 30, 10:03 pm, Frank Olson <Use-the-email-|
li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]
ADT.

| > |
| > |
| > |
| > | Frank you appear knowledgeable. Any idea how to find if there is an
| > | equivalent. I must say, the salesmen was aware of the 35 doors and
| > | windows I had prewired. I see now he figured I'd be locked into ADT
| > | and have no choice but to pay them $1200 to connect the doors and
| > | windows, plus keyboards. $35 to connect two wires. Common, that's past
| > | flat-out ripping you off.
| > |
| > |
| > | --thanks frank