Re: Ping Lionel (was Re: NOMINATION: Michael Cranston for Bobo Award)

DaRkAnGeL <chaos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Thou hideous object. Thou
idle-headed, blasphemous trollop. Ye boohooed:

> On 2007-04-26 14:45:14 -0500, "Kadaitcha Man" <nntp.news@xxxxxxxxx>
> said:
>> Crash Street Kidd <crashstreetkidd@xxxxxxxxx> Thou dim-witted
>> violent. Thou bellyless bastard and else. Ye lamented:
>>
>>> I had a friend
>>
>> Who died and left him to you in their will?
>>
>>> He died
>>
>> Oh, he did.
>
> PMSL!!!
> That set up was so good I nearly accused you two of being in
> "cahoots!" :^)

Poor Crash Street Kidd. His peanut seems to be wired up all wrong. When he
hears laughter at his expense he thinks he's smelling fear.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
    Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
    Usenet Ruiner Lits
    Top Assholes on the Net Lits
    Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in news:ermdlu$nli$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jij russische lesbisch gehomofileerde tikteef.