Re: Mini Storage Security

I have installed it before. There are specialty vendors and dealers for Mini
Storage needs. Most security access control products don't include the items
requested by most operators of mini storage places. In addition to the
manufacturers you mentioned,
DoorKing and PTI Integrated Systems are some other brands that I have
actually worked on. Since they are dissimilar to what I am used to I didn't
care much for it. On the other hand those products may be perfect for you
needs.