Re: Al Gore where are you?

> Key words, "solar radiation."
>
> Who is dumping all the greenhouse gasses that are causing nearby planets to warm at the same rate we are?
>
> Or is that something you don't want to talk about?

Actually, the key word here is "outlier."  Abdussamatov is an outlier "scientist" who offers a contrarian global warming theory to
which only he and a nut case named Easterbrook subscribe.  It has long been known that Mars undergoes changes in climate because its
orbit and tilt are irregular.  Earth's tilt changes over time as well but much less so and much more slowly than that of Mars.
Every serious scientist who has studied global warming agrees that Abdussamatov is ignoring all of the evidence in order to promote
his own wacky theory.

Even our own US Supreme Court (stacked as it is by George W Bush) agrees that the evidence of global warming is too great to ignore.
The following is quoted from a website which in turn quoted an national wire service release:

"April 03, 2007 US Supreme Court Rules on C02

"The US supreme court yesterday issued a landmark ruling in favour of environmentalists and against George Bush's stance on global
warming. The court judged that the federal Environmental Protection Agency had the power through a clean air law to restrict exhaust
emissions, and told the agency to re-examine the issue.

"The ruling was in response to a lawsuit filed by 12 states and 13 environmental groups frustrated with the Bush administration's
lack of action. Individual states, led by California, have been imposing regulations of their own. Car makers, public utilities, and
others responsible for carbon dioxide emissions opposed the lawsuit.

"The court found that the scientific evidence shows that global warming is not some future threat, but is already having serious
impacts in the United States. This will be a huge turning point in federal policy. The administration massively overreached in
refusing to cut global warming pollution from cars when the Clean Air Act explicitly requires it to act...

Read the article 'US supreme court overrules Bush's refusal to restrict C02' by Ewen MacAskill in The Guardian:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,2048760,00.html";

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass