Re: Bosch CCTV Now Online at Bass Burglar Alarms

 >(Envirodome, Autodome, etc.).

Don't bother to post anything on the G3 domes. They're not making those
anymore. It is only the G4 now. Unfortunately the G4 doesn't yet have the
auto track feature. That is due out sometime between now and October. God
Bless those Bosch engineers. Anything that sells well gets delayed, recalled
or end of lifed.