Re: Recomendations for house alarm system

Hi D

Although the UK DIY systems do serve a purpose, they cannot compare to a
professionally installed system. You may like to try getting a few quotes on
a full installation incorporating pet immune sensors if the dog isn't too
big. You may be surprised at the total cost.

Good luck

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Paul Ekins

Linc Secure
Ph: 0845 123 2599
paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx