Re: Powermax software

Robert L Bass wrote:
>> The bottom line is it is WRONG to
>> sell something that isn't yours to sell.
>
> I don't sell pirated software, pirated
> manuals or anything else that isn't
> mine to sell.

Whether you sell it or put it on your server as a free download, it's
considered "pirating".  You've been caught TWICE providing DSC software
on your website (four times if you count the fact that the software was
distributed over THREE websites the last time).

> ... because Brinks is an evil stain
> on my industry.

<cough>

> As to fighting, I'm not interested.  I've
> got something far more pressing to
> deal with and it's not over yet.

My prayers are with you and your family.