Re: old honeywell fire system

On Apr 6, 7:49 am, "Nick Markowitz Jr." <nick-markow...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> If that panel is an old honey well addressable delta net
> they were prevelent to having that problem most companys have pulled the
> panel out and replaced it with a fire-lite ms9200 which is compatable to the
> addresable modules."goofy" <goofyman_2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > On Apr 5, 5:21 pm, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> How is the AC loss reported? Does this panel have a built in dialer? Or
> >> is it just an annunciator showing AC loss?
>
> >> Jim Rojas

> > it has a built in dialer that goes to a central router- Hide quoted text -

i dont think the problem is with the panel. there are 3 other building
with the same system with no problems. also, the problems are only
with 2 power supplies that control the first 2 dgp panels. there are 6
other dgp panels with no problems and they all tie into the same
communication. its says that there is an ac power loss roughly every
20 min. and it only lasts 1 min. almost like the power supply is going
into thermal overload and resetting but it isn't. the points have been
taken out just so we dont get the alarm notification every 20 min. ive
only been working on this system for 2 months and the problem also is
that i have no schematics. but like i said, every other building is
ok. thanks for any input.