Re: List of sensors to get

In short...listen to the security consultant if you want a good system.

Basic alarm layout calls for securing the perimeter and adding motions
to back up this points. This along with other items such as accoustic
sensors will give you and the monitoring station earlier detection, as
well as clear multiple zone detection... this helps with false alarm
detection.