Re: XL2T programming question...

On Apr 4, 9:18?am, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> I have...usta have a small CS.
>
> That's exactly the problem on *Instant *STAY you shouldn't have the
> opportunity to EXIT at all - they get locked out in the garage and have no
> entry time :-)

Napco has an exit delay before it goes instant.

When you arm it in the instant mode, what difference does it make if
there's an exit delay? After the (30 or ?) seconds are up, it'll trip
instantly, if the door is opened. How I tell the clients to use it, is
when the person who leaves early and wants to leave the house in
"high" security mode, with the rest of the family sleeping. They can
arm it in the instant mode and leave. You can't do that otherwise. I'm
sure it's no biggy one way or the other though. The client probably
wouldn't think of that, if it wasn't offered.  Whatever.