Re: Free Wireless Broadband for home use from Google

It worked well enough at first, but last nights phall had a somewhat
detrimental effect on connection speed, I was able to connect to the
following sites before the cable disintegrated however.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/70000/video/_70980_aprilfool_vi.ram

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/aprilfool/

Doug