Re: Can't remember product name

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 14:34:38 -0400, santas little helper
<Homer@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>About two years ago I bought a cheap security camera but in my search
>for cameras I found one that was really nice but couldn't afford it.
>
>I remembert the ad online, It showed outside a view looking over some
>roof tops, then a little zoom and there was a girl in a swimming pool,
>a little closer and you could see her face and the last zoom was a
>photo of her teeth, really zoomed in.
>
>Any one know what camera that was????
>
>John

Thanks all for the good advice. Here is what I am trying to do. I live
in Florida and in a hilly part, we really have them. I have a cam set
up in my back yard now and can see a good portion of it as well as a
view across yards to a street below.

We are on the top of the hightest hill in our area and have a partial
view of a large lake as well as all the fireworks displays every night
in Disney.

What I want to do, (if it is legal), is to place a cam on my roof so I
have a complete view of the lake and fireworks. We have the existing
cam set up to show on a 60" tv and it works great. As you can see,
this is not a security issue and it does not have to be real high tech
but I would like to have the ability to have wireless remote and a
half way desent picture. I would do the installation and have the
knowledge to do it and more.

John