Re: Can't remember product name

>380 Lines, .05 Lux, 360
That price is a low as the specs.
A company has to stand behind their installation. That camera is less
expensive than most, but what is the factory going to do when it fails?
Advance replacement? Loaner? Pay you for swapping the gear? The time and
cost of a boom or scissor lift to service it is a real cost that is hidden
or ignored in this/these sort(s) of come-on(s).
Most companies are going to stick with the brand of gear they can trust to
last. Some are:
AD
Panasonic
Pelco
Bosch
GE
Honeywell

Get another brand and all I can say is "buyer beware".