Re: Will pet friendly motion detector work with my dog?

Wow. That is a good sized dog. Perhaps you could build him his own little
"mother-in-law" quarters. I wonder if anyone has the as built drawings for
Jim and Tammy's dog house?
As a practical matter it is uncommon to have so many detectors on a
residential system, but I don't know what you're trying to protect. I would
build a traditional perimeter of window contacts and limit the motion
detectors. The only motion detectors that might stand up is an OD 850 by
Bosch or a WatchOUT DT from Rokonet. Those are outdoor units (a.k.a. big and
ugly) that MIGHT work if aimed properly. Nevertheless there isn't a commonly
available solution to your situation that I am aware of but I don't do much
residentail stuff. There are lots of residentail guys that post here and if
they don't know of one there probably isn't one.