Hommunuh Hommunuh Hummnuh Hummnuh

TBkGuard-Google@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Jim wrote:
> > As a matter of fact I been going to the NY ISC show ever since it used
> > to be held in the NY Coliseum. But .... You wouldn't remember that.
>
> True, but I remember when the Boat Show was held in the Coliseum. <

And I remember when the Big Apple Circus was in town. Know what they
have in common?
Clowns like you were found at both.

 >In
> addition to my position as Conglomorate CEO and President,<

I firmly believe you sat in the chair of the CEO and President.
Just like when Ralph Kramden pretended he was the owner of the Gotham
Bus Company to impress a friend. It's only a matter of time before
Mister Marshall catches you.

> I am the <
> Owner and Admiral of a Fleet of vessels. <

And I found a picture of your Fleet

http://www.enematips.com/disenfleetty.html

Now go Brive your Dus and quit trolling newsgroups before I head over
to 358 Chauncey Street with a net.