Re: Question of the Week: (mandatory participaction or you you be castrated!)

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 20:48:37 -0400, "Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>(Cough) I wish I had a damn unlocker...
>
>still waiting for a cardless fix on dvb...LOL

It was back up last week, now down again for For_ec.  I have a have
DVB PCI card that is waiting on a fix too. ;-((

Word on the street is Vi_wsat has new bin that works for charlie.

--

-Graham
(remove the double e's to email)