Re: Question of the Week: (mandatory participaction or you you be castrated!)

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 04:05:41 GMT, G. Morgan <alarmpro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>If you could receive *one*,  and one only  TV channel, what would it
>be -- and why?

The reason I asked was because there is absolutely NOTHING on anymore!
I get 80+ cable channels and (cough) 500+ (free) SAT channels.   And I
keep coming back to the History Channel, never fails.  I like the
Hist. CH because it entertains and educates.  That show "Modern
Marvels" is cool as hell, who wooda thought sewers could be so
interesting?  Besides the History Channel I'm watching FOX local too -
shows like Prison Break, 24, and The Simpsons are staples.  Too bad
the cable company dosn't let you just buy A-LA-Carte channels because
I could do just fine with only 2 or three.  I could safely delete the
Katey Coric "newscast" and  race-war channel.

--

-Graham
(remove the double e's to email)