Re: Why I Don't Do Service for Other Companies

> Even if he has to pay the fine (which is stupid, in light of the fact the
> plans were approved) it's still gonna be cheaper than postwiring and attic
> crawling. That is unless they made him pull the wire out...which would be
> triple stupid.
>
> And it most cases; it's easier to obtain forgiveness, than approval.

Here in Florida, if a building official wants to persue this through state
guidelines, on an installing dealer that doesn't pull a permit prior to
commensing work, the installing dealer is subject to fines, up to $2,500,
and disciplinary action against his license ie; suspension and probation and
even revocation. That ain't so Mickey Mouse. I just listened to some of
these license complaints at the ECLB board meeting, last Thursday, during
the disciplinary hearing portion of the meeting. It can be an eye opener.