Re: Why I Don't Do Service for Other Companies

Even if he has to pay the fine (which is stupid, in light of the fact the
plans were approved) it's still gonna be cheaper than postwiring and attic
crawling. That is unless they made him pull the wire out...which would be
triple stupid.

And it most cases; it's easier to obtain forgiveness, than approval.

"Roland Moore" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| One was for an out of town customer in a BIG hurry. The company signed the
| contract, plans approved etc. and all was in order except the city had yet
| to issuse a permit to post on the job. Hounded by the customer who already
| scheduled sheetrockers, and his own boss (boss didn't want to pay out of
| town rates for him to sit and do nothing), the tech began prewire WITHOUT
| posted permit (because he thought everyone else would "understand"). The
AHJ
| was not pleased and didn't understand. Now he can tell it to the judge.
And
| it's not a Mickey Mouse fine, it's at least $300.00 could be well over a
| grand. I guess it depends if they nail him by device or just the prewire.
He