Re: Why I Don't Do Service for Other Companies

One was for an out of town customer in a BIG hurry. The company signed the
contract, plans approved etc. and all was in order except the city had yet
to issuse a permit to post on the job. Hounded by the customer who already
scheduled sheetrockers, and his own boss (boss didn't want to pay out of
town rates for him to sit and do nothing), the tech began prewire WITHOUT a
posted permit (because he thought everyone else would "understand"). The AHJ
was not pleased and didn't understand. Now he can tell it to the judge. And
it's not a Mickey Mouse fine, it's at least $300.00 could be well over a
grand. I guess it depends if they nail him by device or just the prewire. He
should have gone home instead. As they say "No good deed goes unpunished".