Re: Per Hour Charge

$15 to $40 is what the employee grosses but nowhere near the rate the
customer is charged. You need to add liability, workman's comp, rent,
telephone, electric, equipment, unemployment insurance, vehicle
insurance, gas, tolls, parking, auto repairs, etc etc etc, and then
that dreaded thing called PROFIT.

Trying to go the hourly rate avenue will always cost you more. Offer
someone an hourly wage and they will be there forever.
Pay someone by the job and you'll have a hard time remembering what
they looked like because they will be gone before you know it.

Think of it this way......if attorneys charged by the case rather than
by the hour we wouldn't know Johnny Cochran from Johnny Walker, F.Lee
Bailey from Beetle Bailey, or Doug Rader from Robert bAss (anyone
notice the vast amount of disturbing similarities between those two?).