Re: Why I Don't Do Service for Other Companies

Realistically something is better than nothing, in a legal liability
world...ah..shit(?)

Generally in old work I will go by the old code here (within 15' of sleeping
area) in addition to what Sparky has installed. But, on new construction we
go whole hog.