Re: Vista 20SE, 5882 question

Hook your system to a phone line and find a technician that works (daily)
with Ademco (Honeywell) to download a program into the panel. Have him print
out the results and give you a copy. Honeywell sets a lot of defaults to let
the panel work "out of the box" but unless you have a 6139 or 6160 keypad,
the programming manual and some experience it will be error filled.