Re: Can anyone help me?

The central  I use spent a fortune to get UL because they monitor fire  but
mainly they monitor many small banks and the banks them selves demanded it.
from dealer who provides monitoring to them.
Even in a proprietary location I would think UL is appropriate unless they
are self insured like some of the big box ones are.I could see insurance
carriers refusing to pay when UL is not included in the game plan and as
querky as the courts are any more its just plain crazy not to be.

As far as municipalitys who monitor and are not UL
many have stopped doing it becuse of the liability which varies from area to
area.
In Greensburg Pa They are no longer going to monitor the master boxes becuse
of costs to maintain every thing and where they monitor is not UL which is
one thing that worries them.