Re: I wish this was fiction

I don't have as humorous a story as that.  Most of mine are short and
sweet: my boss sells crap, I install it, the customer hates it... nuff
said.

But there was one that sticks with me.  We sold a Concord Express to
this nice little old lady who wanted it mostly for the keyfobs and
panic buttons.  She called us in great distress the next day explaining
how her keyfob wouldn't unlock her garage entry door.................

Typical.