Galaxy Alarm - Engineer / Installer Manual WANTED

Hi, could someone please provide me with an engineer or installer's
manual for an Ademco Galaxy 8 or 16. I have a Galaxy 16 at home (with
access to the engineer code) and I need to reset a tamper condition. I
would also like to add the Ethernet module to this unit at some stage
in the future, and the manual would help.

Many thanks in advance,
Graeme