Re: I wish this was fiction

A few weeks ago I recieved a VM from a woman. I wish I can figure out a way
to record the message out of Qwest's VM, because this one is a doozy.

The woman starts off sounding very normal...and things go downhill from
there. The message was at least 5 minutes long.
Hi, this is Suzy Whatever, you know my uncle Bill NoIDont he lives down the
block from me.  She leaves her real phone number. I wish you would remove
those overhead transmitters (UH OH...here we go) that I know you installed
or someone you know installed. They are radiating signals to my brain and
are effecting my blood. (HUH?) Please, I would like you to remove them
because it's causing problems with my blood and it's effecting my job.

Ok...that was the jist of it...but it went on for 5 minutes...she was very
polite...and the whole thing was so wierd...we are still laughing at this
one! I keep it saved on my VM for S&G's every now and then.