Re: reprogram alarm co phone number via-30pse vista-10se

DIY? Not if you were my monitored client.

If you know the installer code you could do it yourself;
installer code+8+00 (beep) display should show; 20 - if not, you don't have
the installer code.
*41  enter your primary dialer string here then * (beep)
if you are using secondary reciever number as well
*42 enter your secondary dialer string here then * (beep)
*99 to exit programming
put system on test with CS and send some alarm signals

It's not in the User Manual because the user should not be doing this on
their own - one misplaced entry and your alarm system may not function as
you, or your CS, may expect.