Ademco 5804 4 buuton

Hi,

i have a lynxr panel, and i recently got an 5804 4 button key flob.   I
had no problem enrolling them for the first 3 buttons (arm, off, stay).
 I want to program the 4th button to turn on lights via x10 thru the
control panel.  I have tried and searched for solutions, i can find
none.  Does someone know how to accomplish this?  there seems to be no
direction on this,  i am pretty technical and had no problems
programming anything else for the panel..

any help would be greatly appreciated..

Rob