Re: Simon

PLEASE: Place equipment under van tire. Next, start van engine... then,
adjust mirror & your sunglasses. Finally, put foot on brake, then put van in
drive, release brake pedal, HIT accelerator pedal (with smile on face)...
After your rear wheels clear the debris, stop van and have a
cigarette......... Repeat all steps if evil equipment is still breathing
:-))