DSC Power 832 Programming Guide

I just bought a house with a DSC Power 832 system installed.  The
previous owner left without giving me his master key, which means I
can't use it at all.  Of course, I could pay monthly fee to some
security company and they would be gald to come program it for me, but
I would prefere to use it stand alone, i.e. have it call my pager or my
phone when a problem is detected ... and no monthly fees.  Is it
something that can be done?  I guess I would only need a copy of a
"programming guide" of some sort and that should be enough.  I mean I
own the damn thing, so that must be legal to do so, isn't it?

I am sure I am not the only one who want to do this.  Anyone can guide
me or tell me where to find the needed documentation?

Thanks,

P.S.:  The system must have been installed somewhere between
1997-2000..

Ozo.