Re: Help with PL513 X10 Connection to Lynx-R

> "Jack" <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >
> > "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Jack" <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> this
> > >
> > > I hope to hell you aren't under any monitoring contract
> > >

> > Mark, why do you say that?
>
> Because if you can't read the manual on a simpe thing like X-10 then who
> knows what else you'll screw up

Mark, you know this is what I hate so much about the Internet. There is no
way in hell that you would have said something like that to me, if you and I
were sitting across the table shooting the breeze. I also know that your
mother taught you better, noting that, if you don't have anything positive
to say, then just shut the .... up. I recognize that you have alot of
knowledge on many issues raised in this group and on the whole you are a
positive to this group, but to come after me with a comment like the above
was just totally unnecessary and mean.

Great Character is doing the right thing when no one is looking. I await
your apology.