How do I change my entry delay on a Power 832?

Can someone please advise me how to do this?

The manual states that my installer can change the entry delay. I do
not HAVE an installer. The installer was a previous person who owned
this home.

I changed the master code to protect myself, but the entry delay is
about 10 or 15 seconds. Very annoying. Yes - I know the reasons for
having a short delay!

But still, I would like to increase the dealy on it.

Can someone please advise me as to how I do that?

Thank you