Re: 15 sec dialer delay

I think you can had a delay on the uplink as Jim said but if you cant...

using a timer delay relay as the triggering device for the uplink would fix
the trouble,but this would also prevent fire alarm to be screened from
burglary alarm if using one sirens output for both fire and burglar..(pulse
for fire and continuous for burglar)

%GiKg.18369$ry2.8321@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx