Re: Programming a Napco GEM-P9600 V9 E-Prom Attn Robert Bass

You don't even need to concern yourself with DST unless you're doing scheduled auto-arm, auto-disarm, etc.  The chip upgrade is to
accommodate the US-mandated change in DST.  Many other panels don't have a way to change it at all.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics