Re: OT: Nice story. Don't know if true but...

Jim said:

>I don't think it's unique at all. It's just a way of diggin at the very
>fact that he's finally reached his just reward for being the nastiest
>son of a bitch I've ever come across. I relish the opportunity of
>rubbing his fat fucking nose in the fact that he's gonna die and that
>I'm estatic about it. I'm just hoping that the son of a bitch dies a
>miserable long and painful death ..... that's all.

Jim, be careful.  Bass's cancer will do a better job of tormenting him than
you could ever hope to do yourself, even if you were there to do it in
person.  That ought to be enough for you.  Lung cancer is a very unpleasant
way to die, and the survival rate is pretty low.  When you wish additional
pain and suffering on others, you may end up hurting yourself in the long
run as well.  You know the old saying, "what goes around, comes around."
Think of Bass's suffering as cosmic justice if you like, but wishing more
pain on him only hurts yourself.  Let him go quietly.  It's not like he's
getting away with anything.