Re: OT: Nice story. Don't know if true but...

Crash Gordon wrote:
> Comment? Yah, I think your statements are demented, but that's just my
> opinion. I don't have to leave 'cause I don't care one way or the other how
> much you guys shit on each other.

If you don't care one way or the other, then I guess your opinion as to
what wasn't unique, was just a sort of ........ slip of the fingers,
eh?

So now that we've determined that I don't care what you think and you
don't care what I think, .....perhaps in the future we should just
leave it at that.

We seem to get along much better that way.