Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

"nick markowitz" <nick-markowitz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:5d31h.14899$DH5.2174@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Jim
> I whish you luck. I am tired of all this exclusive panels lockout codes
etc.
> That are meant for only one thing to lock out compeitition.

And I am tired of those who think this is why when it's not, THE REASON it
is done is to streamline the installation process and prevent incorrect
programming. When you are a company the size of Brinks and you don't do that
you end up with 5,000 different ways to program the same panel. Few
installers do it correctly