Re: Ademco LynxREN - How to enable LCD Backlight?

Petem wrote:
> lets read the OP message
>
> "I'll have to take a look at the LCD module, maybe it has a backlight
> provision"
>
> he want to look INSIDE the keypad to take a look at the actual LCD part,to
> see if the manufacturer of the LCD display incorporated a backlight
> provision that is not used in the Simon 3 design...
>
> Man,is it me or am I the only one that really read the post and understand
> the words?
>
> the worst is that English is not even my mother language..

Right...not that I want to void my warranty or anything - I could just
get a battery powered lamp or something. Someone told me (a friend who
is a professional installer) that the Lynx has an LCD backlight, but
he's probably thinking of another panel, so that's why I asked.