Re: Ademco LynxREN - How to enable LCD Backlight?

Crash Gordon wrote:
> It's mounted in a dark closet?

Yes...I put it in there to make it less accessible to an intruder with
a hammer or something. I have a remote keypad near the front door.
There's no light in this closet (power is running along the baseboard
in wiremold, I plan to install power in this closet later).

It just seems a little odd that they'd make the keypad lighted but not
the display. I'll have to take a look at the LCD module, maybe it has a
backlight provision.