Re: How to default a simon 3 panel

Everywhere Man wrote:
>> Hello all. Just found this site. I Just bought a house it has an adt simon
>> 3 panel installed.
>[quoted text clipped - 4 lines]
>> Message posted via HomeKB.com
>> http://www.homekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/security-alarms/200610/1 <
>
>Your posting name is Sonitrol, you bought a house with a Simon 3 in it,
>and you need help defaulting it?
>There's only 3 posters that can help you with this. Rodney, CowboyChip,
>and MarcAntony.
You are correct... :)
I have never worked on a Simon panel. Sonitrol panels can be defaulted
by shorting out a few pins  on the panduit conections. Other brands I have
worked on u can do it through the keypad. I looked through the manual
but couldn't find any information on how to default the program.
Thanks for the reply...