Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

Jim
I whish you luck. I am tired of all this exclusive panels lockout codes etc.
That are meant for only one thing to lock out compeitition. If it is to
promote professional installation and service I just do not see it. yes some
do provide excelent installing and serice many do not.
The equiptment I install is 100% over the counter buyable and I could have
accounts taken at any time for any reason.
This is why I have to stay on top of things and provide excellent service.
Something many in the industry seem to fail to understand.
How many  authorised  etc. dealers I will no longer work for because they
are pigs with there service and installs.
Something I can never understand and that goes for the installers and techs
as well if you do not like your pay or what your doing or having to follow
codes and rules etc do us all a favor and go somewhere else and do something
else for a living. We are suppose to be in the life safety buisness
something too many in out Industry do not get.