Re: Brinks vs. Tech-man.com

Crash Gordon wrote:
> Wow, they're setting you up. I hope you are NOT responding on your own, but
> with an attorney.
> The copyright issue will be the nasty one. The rest is kinda bullshit.
>

> "Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> | It seems Brinks Home Security is threatened by what I am able to do with
> | their antique equipment. Brinks claims they own all equipment even if it
> | ends up in the trash...interesting reading, if you want a good laugh... :)
> | Enjoy!
> |
> | http://www.tech-man.com/brinks.asp
> |
> | Please feel free to pass this to everyone in the security industry,
> | including all trade publications. Some editor may find this worthy of a
> news
> | article.
> |
> | Jim Rojas
> | Technical Manuals Online!
> |
> | <

Let them try tortious interference on for size and if Jim really wanted
to be a dick he could report them to NY State for the Jersey branch #25
installing and servicing alarms in NY State without a license. Not only
did I bail them out on some of those jobs but they never paid me for
them either. When I cut them off they resumed unlicensed activities.
The only listing for Brinks with the State licensing board is for a
Brinks dealer and not for Brinks.

http://appsext5.dos.state.ny.us/lcns_public/main_screen