Re: Suggestion for box where alarm monitoring failovers from landline to cell phone - when landline is cut.

On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 21:02:33 -0400, "Robert L Bass"
<robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> 489.511(4)(a)  "Good moral character" means a personal history of honesty,
>> fairness, and respect for the rights of others and for laws of this
>> state and nation.
>
>I guess that leaves you out.
>
>> Sorry Mr. BAss! One Google search and it's all over!
>> "Honesty, fairness and respect for the rights of others".
>>
>> Are you honest?..............the BBB doesn't think so.
>
>Phoney complaints filed by your pals are of no consequence.
>
>> Are you fair?...............I don't think so, Mr. BAss.
>
>No one cares what you think.
>
>> Do you respect the rights of others.......................
>> I'll let the history of ASA speak for itself...............
>
>Your own posts in this newsgroup would make for a very interesting discussion before the rest of the board (you'd have to sit that
>one out).  Can you imagine you trying to uese quotes of me arguing with these morons as "evidence"?  Next I display a printout of
>every one of the personal attacks you've levied against me in the newsgroup.  Then I display a printout of these same jerks (your
>pals) gloating and "praying" for my death when they learned I have cancer.
>
>Good moral character?  You are sadly lacking there, pal.
>
>> It's clear and convincing to me Mr. BAss.......
>
>Ah, but due to your provable, lengthy history of personal attacks against me, you'd have to recuse yourself or face charges
>yourself.
>
>> Norm Mugford
>
>When I showed the state investigator the things which you wrote about me in a public forum, he was aghast.  Any normal person would
>be.  The problem is you get enough encouragement from a few lowlifes here that you have misled yourself into believeing you can say
>anything you like in public about another tradesman, despite your position on the ECLB.  You are wrong, sir.
>
>Count yourself fortunate that I'm not litigatious and that I have no interest in obtaining a license.  If I did, I'd bring up every
>one of your childish, public indiscretions before the rest of the board, not to mention the AG.

Wow.

Norm, I think we should consider ourselves lucky he has " no interest
in obtaining a license".   That saves me airfare to tell the board
what he did to me.

It saves you an hour of listening to his Yankee accent.

--

-Graham
(remove the double e's to email)