Re: Tech-Man !!!!!

> The website is down, but the mail server works fine.
> I am in the middle of switching webhosting providers.
> It should be back in in a few hours...

That reminds me, watch out for orders coming from Madras, Oregon.  We've been seeing a lot of attempted frauds from a single address
in that town this week.  One person or a group of people there have been trying to place orders using scores of stolen credit card
numbers.  So far we've stopped every order before anything shipped but I'm sure these jerks are ripping off a lot of online stores.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics