Re: Press "1" for English

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 06:14:32 -0700, "Crash Gordon"
<webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>More pc bullshit.

Exactly, why are most so afraid to say what they 'really' think?  This
PC bullshit is gotten this country nowhere.  It's time to tell it like
it is.

>You don't get choices like that in any other country...at least not the ones
>I've been to. You learn the language of the country, sink or swim.

Our PC legislators have continuously shot down legislation to name
English as the official language.  Wonder why?  (that's just a
rhetorical question).

--

-Graham
(remove the double e's to email)