Re: Press "1" for English

yah been there...they don't count because they can't decide what lang. to
speak...must be the frigid temps or something.

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/2006/04/comedy_central_censored_mohammed_south_park/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/text/article.html?in_article_id=411846&in_page_id=1770&in_main_section=&in_sub_section=&in_chn_id=